Course Price : $499/Year.
This introductory course offers a comprehensive training on Hyperbaric Medicine, the diagnosis and management of the patient and hyperbaric facility operations. The course includes high-definition videos, downloadable handouts, a robust Wikipedia of hyperbaric information which provides additional educational material, and a tool for selective learning reinforcement via post- lecture Quiz, all complimented by several simulation training modules to provide interactive learning aimed at reinforcing critical concepts and skills, together with more than 40 hours of online learning.
In this presentation we take an interactive simulation walkthrough of a monoplace facility as well as a multiplace facility with chamber operations.
This course is designed for physicians, fellows, mid-level practitioners, nurses and other allied health professionals dedicated to the field of Hyperbaric Medicine.
PURPOSE FOR THE ENDURING MATERIAL
A comprehensive and interactive training course for physicians, nurses and technicians who wish to be trained in hyperbaric medicine. Interactive simulations delivered from the comfort of your home or office. This course is for educational purpose only.
This course will provide an overview of the practice of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
At the conclusion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the scientific basis of Hyperbaric Medicine and apply this understanding to patient care
- Discuss the clinical applications of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Employ therapeutic approaches in Hyperbaric Medicine and Wound Care
- Identify all key operational components of a hyperbaric chamber
- Understand operational safety and fire awareness
- Integrate into their practices the knowledge obtained through videos, interactive simulations and clinical case studies
- Learn how to operate hyperbaric chambers and relevant components in a virtual interactive environment
- Treat patients in a virtual Multiplace Chamber and learn the basic concepts of HBO Therapy
- Virtually diagnose and treat patients with critical conditions such as Tension Pneumothorax
ESTIMATED TIME TO COMPLETE THE EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY
The course materials are available for 6 months from date of enrollment.