Course Price : $499.
This course includes the simulations of TCOM, Hood orientation, tension Pneumothorax, Chamber orientation and Hyperbaric oxygen Treatment.
PURPOSE FOR THE ENDURING MATERIAL
A comprehensive and interactive training certification course for physicians, nurses and technicians who wish to be trained in hyperbaric medicine. Expert faculty deliver rich content through a multimedia experience and interactive simulations delivered from the comfort of your home or office.
This course will provide introductory background knowledge and skills in the practice of Hyperbaric Medicine.
At the conclusion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the scientific basis of Hyperbaric Medicine and apply this understanding to patient care
- Discuss the clinical applications of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Employ therapeutic approaches in Hyperbaric Medicine and Wound Care
- Identify all key operational components of a hyperbaric chamber
- Understand operational safety and fire awareness
- Integrate into their practices the knowledge obtained through didactic lectures, interactive simulations and clinical case studies
- Learn how to operate hyperbaric chambers and relevant components in a virtual interactive environment
- Treat patients in a virtual Multiplace Chamber and learn the basic concepts of HBO Therapy
- Virtually diagnose and treat patients with critical conditions such as Tension Pneumothorax
This course is designed for physicians, fellows, mid-level practitioners, nurses and other allied health professionals dedicated to the field of Hyperbaric Medicine.
The course materials are available for 30 day from date of enrollment.