Course Price : $69.
- The Complete HBOT simulations consists of professional and patient education.
- Professional Courses include TCOM, Interactive Hood Orientation, Hyperbaric Chamber facility Mono and Multi place operation, Hyperbaric Oxygen treatment and Interactive tension pneumothorax.
- Online interactive Patient education is simple yet powerful tool for educating your patient on some of the important fundamentals of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
- You can create unlimited user logins for your facility.
- Teach and practice different ear equalization techniques with advanced technology
Learning with guided simulation provides better retention and ability to refresh your skills.
Take an in-depth virtual tour of Monoplace and Multiplace hyperbaric facility and learn to operate different components in real life-like environment.
Learn how to use and operate other accessories used in hyperbaric facilities, such as Hood and TCOM, in an interactive virtual environment to get hands on experience.
Access the interactive simulation anytime, anywhere and schedule your learning around your busy schedule
Practice as many times you want until you reach perfection
Access media-rich theory and connect better with subject matter
Get answers to patient’s most common questions like what is hyperbaric therapy? How does it work? Is it good for me? When and where it is given? How does it improve outcomes?
Ability to learn while doing allows patient to interact and visualize how hyperbaric therapy works on human body in real like environment.
Interactive and audio/visual education provides better retention and ability to understand different processes in hyperbaric therapy easily.
Allows patient to take an in-depth virtual tour of Mono place and Multi place hyperbaric facility and learn how each chamber works.